Our Information Security Policy;
As the Pargesoft management, we have started to implement the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security System for the purpose of securing our information assets, our activities (internal or external customers), and our locations where we hold our information assets.
In order to achieve this goal, we undertake;
- To announce this policy to all of our employees, and to provide the resources, training, and leadership for putting this policy in practice;
- To manage the Information Security System in compliance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Turkey, ISO 27001:2013 ISMS standard, and our Company Policies and Procedures;
- To run a disciplinary process in the event of an information security breach, and to create the organizational structure, training, resources, and infrastructure needed to respond to such information security breaches;
- To establish in-process checks based on the division of duties principle in order to render the Information Security Management System effective;
- To carry out intra-company audits, checks, and to assess the results of such audits;
- To take the Information Security Performance of the suppliers and their subcontractors into consideration in the activities we carry out with the suppliers.