1. Protecting your Privacy
Pargesoft is committed to safeguarding and respecting your privacy in compliance with applicable data protection laws, including the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These laws provide a framework to ensure that personal data is collected and handled properly and give individuals the right to know what information is held about them as well as certain other rights.
2. What is personal data?
According to the GDPR directive, personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person. For example, the following could be considered personal data: your Name, Identification number, Location data, Payment information, Phone number etc. and related information such as registering for a newsletter. The GDPR directive has also made it clear that personal data includes online identifiers such as IP addresses, mobile device ID, Website session ID, GEO location, Username/Password, Cookies, RFI tags etc.
3. Information Pargesoft may collect on you
- When you register to receive email newsletters on our website, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself which may include your name, email and phone number
- If you contact us via the website, for example by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we may keep a record of that email or comment.
- We may collect details of your visits to our website including but not limited to, IP addresses, traffic data, location data and other communication data and areas of the website you visit.
- Information gathered from sales prospect meetings such as personal contact details
4. How will Pargesoft use your information?
We may use your personal data for these purposes: – Identify you – Send you email newsletters and other information we think may be of interest to you if you have requested that we do this. ( i.e. by subscribing and giving us your contact details) – Notify you of any changes to our services and company. Please note that when you allow us to use your personal information based on consent, you may later withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us.
5. Disclosure of information to others
We do not disclose or share your personal information with third parties, unless Pargesoft becomes legally compelled to disclose the information by a court, Governmental Authority or Applicable Law.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
7. Your Data Subject
9. Contact Us For all Data Subject Rights requests or if you need further assistance regarding GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com